How can I request a traffic study, sign installation, or a change in traffic controlling devices in my neighborhood and/or on a roadway?

  • 9 August 2023

A resident may make a traffic sign or signal request or report a potential traffic hazard through the SJC Connect app. Please include details in your report, for example, the nature of the concern, direction of travel, time it occurred. Once we receive the report, a Traffic Analyst will review the concern. If necessary, the analyst will then go out to the site to perform a “Traffic Study” to determine if changes are warranted and what traffic safety control devices will best suit the situation.