COVID-19 UPDATES: For Information regarding St. Johns County's response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), including closures, cancellations, and access to facilities please visit our St. Johns County Corona Virus (COVID-19) Response site.
Serving all of St. Johns County with a variety of programs from Youth Activities to Pavillion & Facility rentals, our community centers truly offer something for everyone.
Our Community Centers
- Al Wilke Parks & Community Center
(Click to visit our page in the Parks section)
6150 South Main Street, Hastings, Florida (Map)
- Collier-Blocker-Puryear Community Center & Park
10 North Holmes Blvd., St. Augustine, Florida (Map)
- Ketterlinus Gym
60 Orange Street, St. Augustine, Florida (Map)
- Solomon Calhoun
1300 Duval Street, St. Augustine, Florida (Map)
- THE PLAYERS Community Senior Center
175 Landrum Lane, Ponte Vedra, Florida 32082 (Map)
- Trout Creek Community Center & Park
6795 Collier Road, Orangedale, Florida (Map)
- W. E. Harris Community Center
400 East. Harris Street, Hastings, Florida (Map)
- Willie Galimore Center is operated by the City of St. Augustine. For more information, visit www.citystaug.com/Facilities/Facility/Details/Galimore-Community-Pool-17.
SJC Parks and Recreation – Where everybody plays.