Current Committee/Board Vacancies
St. Johns County is currently accepting applications for the following volunteer Board and Committee vacancies. Please call (904) 209-0300 for more information or to obtain an application.
Cultural Resource Review Board (1 Alternate)
Purpose of Committee: Advise the Board of County Commissioners regarding cultural, architectural, archaeological, and historical resources of St. Johns County; and to identify, evaluate, document, designate, and protect these resources.
- All members will be qualified through the demonstration of special interest, experience, or education in the preservation of the County's cultural resources. Members shall, when possible, have practical and professional experience in one or more of the following fields: archaeology, architecture or architectural history, curation or conservation, planning, professional engineering, real estate, history, historic preservation, or related disciplines.
- Seeking representation from District 2 however, all districts will be acceptable.
- Members must file a financial disclosure.
Term: Members serve a term of four (4) years.
Meeting Schedule: This Board meets the first Monday of every other month at 3:30 p.m. in Executive Board Room at the St. Johns County Administrative Complex located at 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine Florida.
Questions: Questions can be directed to Dawn M. Lange, Administrative Coordinator, at 904-209-0309, or firstname.lastname@example.org Application Submission Deadline: June 29, 2020.
North Coastal Corridor Overlay District Design Review Board (1 Regular Member)
Purpose of Committee: The purpose of the North Coastal Design Review Board is to maintain, protect and enhance the diverse and unique character of the North Coastal Corridor and its established beach community, respect the well-documented history of the area and achieve specific goals and objective of the St. Johns County Comprehensive Plan. The Design Review Board's (DRB) primary responsibility is to determine compliance with Part 3.09.00 North Coastal Overlay District and Part 3.10.00 Vilano Beach Town Center Overlay of the St. Johns County Land Development Code, Ordinance 99-51, as amended.
- Must be a St. Johns County resident demonstrating interest in the history and design of the North Coastal and Vilano Community.
- Applicant must have experience and expertise in architecture, design, planning, landscape architecture, history or other relevant expertise of the North Coastal and Vilano Community.Â
- Applicant must meet the membership area residency requirements: Members must reside within the North Coastal Overlay District or within the Vilano Town Center Mixed Use Overlay District.
- Members are required to file a financial disclosure with the Supervisor of Elections.
Term: Regular members as well as alternates serve a four (4) year term.
Meeting Schedule: This Board meets the second Wednesday of each month at 4:00pm. In the County Permit Center, 4040 Lewis Speedway.
Questions: Questions can be directed to Lovinue Taylor, Administrative Coordinator, at 904-209-0308, or email@example.com
Application Submission Deadline: June 29, 2020
Please call (904) 209-0563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to obtain an application.
For More Information